Ever wanted to automate Microsoft Outlook to download your email at a set interval? Tired of always having to hit that Send/Receive button? Now you can setup Microsoft Outlook to receive your email every 10 minutes. Here’s how.
- Click Tools, and select Options.
- Select the Mail Setup tab in the “Options” window.
- Check the Send immediately when connected check box, and then click the Send/Receive… button.
- Check the Schedule an automatic send/receive check box, and select your send/receive for every 10 or more minutes.
- Note: It is very important not to schedule your send/receive for less than ten minutes, to avoid clogging and overrunning your local server.