Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Services from SOHOLogics give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and Intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and email, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your everyday business processes.
Cloud Services from SOHOLogics are:
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing, and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation, and end-to-end management.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Enhance your company with business email and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and email at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – all for a flat fee.
- Hosted SharePoint – Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting – Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from SOHOLogics are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Cloud Services from SOHOLogics are easy, quick, and economical to implement.