It’s that time again! The time has come for you to update your AVG anti-virus software to ensure your computer’s continued protection.
Already, AVG might have prompted you with a message which tells you that a new version exists and that it is now time to update. It should look like the picture below.
Whether or not you have received this message, the AVG update procedure is extremely quick and easy, just look below to find out how.
- Go to: http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/tpl/v5
- Click the download file entitled: avg75free_xxxxxx.exe.
- Click the Save File button.
- Once the file has been downloaded, the install program should open automatically. If not, click on the program on the desktop.
- Work through the AVG install wizard.
- Select the Add or remove components in the Select Setup Type window.
- Continue through the Setup and lastly clicking Finish.
Now that you have completed your AVG upgrade, you can run or schedule tests that will guard your computer from viruses and spyware. To discover how to run an AVG test, just click on the following link:
Get The Scoop on Viruses With Help From AVG