Tired of hunting for those programs you use all the time? Wishing they were all grouped together in one easy-to-access area? If so, read bellow to end your tedious searches.
- Place the mouse arrow over the Taskbar, and right click to access the Taskbar menu.
- Select the Properties option.
- Click the Start Menu tab in the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.”
- Select the “Start menu” option.
- Then, click the Customize button.
- Click the Small Icons, to select the appropriate icon size.
- Click on the Advanced tab in the “Customize Start Menu” window.
- Located at the bottom of the window, uncheck the “Highlight newly installed programs.” option.
- Lastly, click and hold the left mouse button over the program you want to add to the shortcuts menu, drag program and drop into the menu.