Oh yes, it can be done! Access Your Programs with the Touch of ONE Button!
- Right click the application you want as a shortcut, and click Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab.
- Click and type your desired shortcut keys such as: Shift + or any other desired keys. The only rule is that you must choose two modifier keys (Ctrl, Alt) and, or a function key.
- Lastly, close the property window by clicking OK, and have fun playing with your one-touch shortcuts!
- To remove the shortcut key, return to the “Shortcut Key:” field by following steps 1 and 2 then remove the shortcut by using the backspace key. Then click OK, which will remove the shortcut key assignment.
If you prefer adding shortcuts to programs on your desktop, then:
- Right-click of the icon or file, and choose “Copy” from the menu.
- Then Right-click on the desktop, and choose “Paste Shortcut” from the menu.
To add a shortcut to a file or folder onto your desktop, then:
- Open “Windows Explorer,” and locate the file you would like to create a shortcut of.
- Then, right-click on the file, choose “Copy” from the menu.
- Lastly, -click on the desktop, and choose “Paste Shortcut” from the menu, to place the shortcut on the desktop.