Change the look of your PC without much hastle!
- Right click on the desktop.
- Select Properties, and then the Appearance tab.
With these Appearance options, you can change the exterior of windows and buttons by editing color, color scheme, font size, icon size, and much more!
- Click the first dropdown box for Windows and Buttons.
Here you can choose between the Classic or XP window styles. Below are color schemes for another color pallet or Font size to make writing larger or smaller for faster reading.
- Click the Effects button to the far right.
For the artist within, change icon size, shadowing, and more.
- Click the Advanced button.
Within this window, you can change the font, color, and size for focused customizing.