Ever wanted to automate Microsoft Outlook to download your email at a set interval? Tired of always having to hit that Send/Receive button? Now you can setup Microsoft Outlook to receive your email every 10 minutes. Here’s how.
- Click Tools, and select Options.
- Select the Mail Setup tab in the “Options” window.
- Check the Send immediately when connected check box, and then click the Send/Receive… button.
- Check the Schedule an automatic send/receive check box, and select your send/receive for every 10 or more minutes.
Note: It is very important not to schedule your send/receive for less than ten minutes, to avoid clogging and overrunning your local server.
Are you a frequent Microsoft Excel user? Knowing how to select the proper print range is essential for all Excel work. To learn how to print your entire Excel tables the best way possible, look below.
- Once the excel document is finished, click File and select Print.
- Under the “Print range” category, select All to print the entire document; or select a range of pages by selecting Page(s) and filling in the From: and To: options.
- To further edit the printing area, you can print a Selection, the Entire workbook, or only the Active sheet(s) under the section entitled “Print what.”
Ever wondered how to setup an out of office reply for your SOHOLogics mail account? If you host with us, this tutorial will show you how.
First thing is first, you must have your email username and password. Check your hosting setup email for help. If you do not have the setup email, feel free to call SOHOLogics to request your password. You can reach us at 214.766.7168.
Note: You have to host your domain with SOHOLogics for this article to work. If you do not currently host with us, please check out our Web Hosting page for further details on how you can join SOHOLogics.
Now that you are ready, let us get started…
- Open your web browser and enter the following URL: https://www.your_domain_name.com:20000/.
- You can alternatively access the web mail software by visiting our website at www.sohologics.com and clicking on the Client E-mail Access link.
- You will be presented with a login page to Usermin. Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Click on the Mail icon on the gray toolbar, then, click on the Vacation Auto-Reply icon.
- You will enter the Vacation Auto-Reply setup page. Configure as follows:
- Enter your Subject and Message Body as you wish.
- Make sure your email address is correct in the From input box.
- Click the Enable Vacation button when finished.
- Do not forget to log out when finished to protect your email account from unauthorized access.
- Here is a sample message the server generated after I setup a vacation message and then emailed the account.
That is it. You are finished. You now know how to setup an out of office notification.
When you return to the office, just log back into Usermin, go back to the Vacation Auto-Reply page and select Disable Vacation.
Have a safe trip!
Type in the lines with correct margins today! Selecting proper margins are essential for everyday use in Microsoft Word. To do so simply:
- Click File, and then select Page Setup.
- Making sure to have the Margins tab selected, you can change the page margins. You can change the Top, Left, Bottom, and Right margins by pushing the up or down arrow near each parameter.
- The Gutter refers to the gray spacing in the above ruler.
Change your screen resolution today, to reduce or enlarge the size of your icons and the relative space on your desktop. To do so, look below!
- Right click on your desktop
- Select Properties on the menu that appears
- Select the Settings tab
- The resolution option will have different choices such as:
- 800 by 600 pixels
- 1024 by 768 pixels
- 1280 by 800 pixels
- To make your icons smaller to increase space, move the lever to the right or More option. To make your icons larger, move the lever to the left to make the Screen resolution Less.