Wish you could express your individuality, represent your business in a unique and creative way, or just looking to include your contact information without having to type it all out? Microsoft Outlook has an answer, with its capability to sign each of your outgoing emails with a generic signature. Wanting to express yourself?
- Click Tools, and then select Options.
- After the “Options” dialogue box appears, select the Mail Format Tab, and click the Signatures button.
- Click the New… button, and another dialogue box should appear.
- Enter a title for your new signature, and click Next.
- Enter your desired Signature within the field, editing where desired with the Font… and Paragraph… buttons for more personality.
- Lastly, click Finish.